Thursday, January 28, 2016

You may be wondering where my posts prior to 2016 are. 

Well, there aren't any. I have to be honest. I was rather lazy before today. I figured my site, www.edflores.com would be enough. That, along with my Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter profiles or pages would be enough to increase my visibility.

Well, it's not! Dang!

But, more than that, I just have a lot that I want to share about a variety of topics. Most of it being photography and things that I think about. 

Some of it may be informational, and I'll try to be each time I write. But, some of it will be observations I have made about things.

You may or may not agree with me and that's fine.

I welcome all suggestions and critiques or just comments, about anything. So, please don't ever feel you can't share your thoughts with me.

I love talking and communicating with people whether I work with them or not. You see, I'm not a know-it-all or will I ever claim to be.

I am just a person who happens to be a photographer. But, a photographer who truly loves what I do.

In my blog posts, I'll introduce myself further and you'll get to know who I am and what I'm about.

I'll tell you about my work, my subjects. How I go about doing things in my work and so on.

I'll share as much as I can with you.

So, this being my first blog post gets my feet wet so to speak.

I ask you to become part of my family of friends by subscribing to my blog.

Until my next post, check out my website: 


or follow me on my Facebook Fan Page:


or Twitter

EdFlores

Let me know what you think,


~Ed

2 comments: